Regular servicing will not only increase your productivity but will lower running costs. It is important to maintain your equipment to prevent failures and downtime leading to loss of production.
1. Repairs/Overhauls: Repairs and overhauls will be carried out on all makes and models of industrial vacuum pumps and low pressure blowers with a full 12 months warranty on all work carried out. We have a comprehensive workshop based in Telford with a full testing facility
2. Service: We will include on-site service and repairs of pumps. All work carried out will have a 12 months warranty.
3. Spare Parts: We can provide spare parts for all makes and models of industrial vacuum pumps and low pressure blowers, many are next day delivery.
4. Consultancy: We will offer on-site technical support for vacuum systems and process improvements along with written reports and recommendations.
5. Training: We will provide basic vacuum principle and hands on training for service and repair of pumps.
6. New products: We will provide new and refurbished vacuum pumps and low pressure blowers to support your existing or new application.
1. Food and Beverage
3. Wood working
4. Chemical and Pharmaceutical
5. Petro chemical
6. Plastic conveyance and moulding
7. Vacuum furnace and Melt
9. Vacuum cooling
11. Ground remediation
12. Vacuum conveyancing
We combine experience, knowledge and affordable pricing while maintaining efficient and high-quality material and products.
Our target for 2021 is to work with our customers in reducing their carbon footprint and maintaining energy efficiency .